Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Most Important Things In Life

I think the most important thing in life is happiness. what is the point if one is famous but living in an unhappy life? I've seen many music composers or singers who in the end turn into suicidal as they are not happy as they wanted to achieve their popularity that is to be famous. No one is perfect in this world. we are all sinners. We can't be proud with our success and look down on others who aren't better than us. Being healthy is also very important in life. what's the use if one has lots of money but not healthy? their is no point one can be a millionaire but is unhealthy in the end. You may have to spend thousands of ringgit in the hospital if you think money is the most important. Money is not everything but without money we can't survive. Loving others is also very important. when we love others, we become happy and a better person. I've experienced this before. I feel that when I start to hate others, I feel unhappy and hurt. I must learn to forgive others. I musn't keep dwelling on my worries. I must say "Ruth, I can do it! I can do it!" I should push all negative thoughts in my mind. Stop saying,"I can't! I can't!" I must proof to people that I can do it. I am able to live as normal people even though I'm blind physically. I must not cry when facing problems.Life is wonderful! Life is meaningful! stop saying that,"Life is meaningless!" Devil, I command you to leave me. I command my worry to shut up in te Lord's Name.Jesus, therefore I invite You to come into my life to guide me.I feel that if I worry too much, I can't live in this world anymore. I must learn to be independent. I don't know what challenges I'll face next week as I begin to work. But I must plan what I'm going to teach. I must gain my inner peace. Romans 5:1 says,"We have peace through our Lord Jesus Christ." so friends, the most important things in life are happiness, love and health. Wishing you a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment