Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you reduce stomach gastric pain and abdomen wind (gas)?

Is there any natural remediesstsupplements/food practice that we could take to avoid stomach gastric and stomach wind from occuring? I'm trying to avoid taking medical (chemical-oriented) medicine as it might cause side-effect in the long run.


chinin Asked by Jo
chinin 6 years ago
chinin Report Abuse
Show me another

Best Answer

I have an old fashioned remedy that my father used to use and it really does work great. Take a three or four tablespoons of baking soda and mix it with water stir it all up and drink granted it tastes nasty but within ten minutes you will get the biggest belch of your life. One Huge burp and no passing gas, pain in the stomach gone. I used to take prescription drugs for this and now i just take out the good old Arm and Hammer baking soda for less than a buck and have a home remedy that works better than any drug you could buy. Go ahead and give it a shot it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment