Saturday, April 09, 2011

Learning Experience

On the 8th and the 9th of April, I attended a workshop at Blind Centre, Kuching, Sarawak. All the blind were invited to attend the workshop. I have learnt many things during the workshop. Yesterday, SPA came to teach us how to register and apply for jobs. Today, Jabatan Kerja Malaysia or Malaysia Jobs helpers came and taught as well. We had to fill in our information such as name, house address, SPM/PMR results, and so on to apply a job. The job must be something we think that we can do. Next, assistants from Paybills Malaysia came to teach us how to pay bills online. However, I only learnt halfway and missed a lot as I had to rush home for piano lesson this afternoon. I also missed this afternoon's session which is e-commerce. Never mind I thought. I still have a long journey. I was glad to meet my old friends again. We have not been together for years and finally we met again this two days. I was shocked and glad to meet Cikgu Rahim and Cikgu Fadzlin yesterday. They also came to teach us. In the two days time, I really enjoyed and learnt new esxperiences. It was a wonderful experience. Hopefully this workshop will be conducted again in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment