Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last Saturday's Activities

Last Saturday, I had a busy day. I had my MUET exam for 3 papers [listening, reading and writing] components. Reading was the hardest part as I did not have enough time to answer even though I was given half an hour extra time. There are 45 questions for reading and the passages is very long and hard to understand. How to improve my reading? It can't be achieved by overnight. I have to do lots of practices. Listening was the easiest part. Initially, I was told that our exam was from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. However, I was informed at the last minute that handicapped students will be given half an hour extra for each paper. So my exam was until 2 p.m. I didn't bring much food and I was hungry. Since my exam was extended to 2 pm, i had to call my father to pick me up at that time and inform my piano teacher as normally my piano class is on Saturday afternoon at 1 p.m.Report writing was also difficult. I had finger-cramp for one whole day. After the exam, I was down with flu, cough, body ache and sore throat until today. On that same day, It was the election day of Sarawak. Barisan National won the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment