Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Never Get What I Want

Very often I never get what I expected for in life. For example, I applied for teacher's Training and I was so confident that I would get the interview and enter the college. However, it was beyond my expectation. I was so disappointed when I did not get it. The moral of this story is I should not be over confident. It's good to be confident. However, being over confident isn't a good thing, and do not be too negative in life. Stay positive. I expect to get good results in my studies. However, most of the time, I fail to achieve my target or my goal even though I've tried my best in it. Life is very competitive and challenging. Is competition a good thing? I should learn to be satisfied and thankful with what I have. In life, when we have achieved something, we want more thing. In life, we expects a lot. We should humble ourselves and put God first in our life. Another attitude of mine is I always want to be others. For example, when people are better in their studies, I want to compete and be better. Most of the time, I can't be better. I feel disappointed easily. From now onward, I should learn to be thankful with what I have, just put the best efforts in my work and leave the rest to God. I am the one who decide and let God plans for everything. This way, life is always happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment