Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Had A Bad Day

Yesterday, I had such an unlucky and bad day. It was the worst day I ever had in my life. I thanked God that other days will be better. It started in the morning. It actually it started on Tuesday afternoon when I went home from school. I felt offended by my resors friends. They always say words which can offend me. My class teacher asked me and my two other resors friends to go down to the resors room so that one of them, who is partially blind could read the notes for me yesterday. However, I already had problem with her. Since the teacher asked me to go down, we had to follow. My friends did not want to read for me and they kept gossiping about me. I went in to the resors room angrily with a serious face and bang my brailler. When my resors teacher asked what had happened, I didn't answer. I cried two times in school. No one talked to me in the resors room and I felt alone. When my sighted friends asked me, I told them my problem and cried a second time- a very bad cry. In the afternoon, when my mum picked me home, I received a bad news again. I actually applied for Teachers' training College to be a teacher using my SPM results. However, my application was rejected. I am not even called for interview. I was so sad and disappointed as I hope I can get out of Form 6. Yesterday, I didn't take my breakfast in school. I also lose my appetite to eat during lunch time. I cried again as I want to be a teacher. I would like to appeal. but how? What should I do? Then, I prayed to God. As I prayed, I cried. I felt that God heard my cry. I prayed that God will give me the best plans and strengths to face all the challenges in life. Sometimes, I feel that no one love me in school and nobody is sincere to me. I feel that I am hopeless in Form6. Even though my teachers have given me the encouragement to succeed in my studies, I still feel hopeless and no confidence. When I'm tired, I just go to sleep. How? How? How? How to force myself to study? I often have headache and pain. So I can't study.I cried four times yesterday. I felt weak and sick. Dear readers, that's all for my sharing today. Please do not ask me who have hurt me and please keep these confidential. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong and may God be with you ^^
    I am sure God put you in Form 6 with His own purposes..God bless!!

    From Joan

    ReplyDelete