Monday, February 06, 2012

My Dragon Year Celebration

On the eve of Chinese New year, we had a wonderful reunion dinner with family. My 2 brothers were around this time and my parents even invited my father's friend who is from the same church to enjoy the dinner with us. My mum is a good cook. She cooked many delicious food such as soup, noodle, fried chicken and so on. We ate a lot. I ate till I'd stomachache and I went to the toilet twice. Haha. What a funny girl. Around 12.00 am, many people played fire crackers. actually I dislike the noise of fire crackers. It is a disturbance. The first day of c n y was raining very heavily. We had church service in the morning and I went to church with my whole family. After that, we went to pastor's house and my 2 friends' houses for visiting. After that, we went home waiting for visitors to come but no one would come on the first day. On the second day, We went to 5 houses. There were also many ppl coming to my house on that day. I went to my friend's house. On the fourth day, My brother's girlfriend invited my family to her open house. I ate curry and rendang. It was very nice. On the sixth day, the residents of blind centre were invited to a friend's coffee shop for lunch. She is indeed a kind person. She treated us well and even gave us Rm5. May God bless her richly. This time, c n y was quite fun except some unlucky experiences took place on the second till fifth day. I dislike to hear ppl quarreling. I also collected lots of ang pau during c n y. My father gave me rm1000 and my mum gave me rm500. My eldest brother gave me rm50 and my second brother gave me ad (australian dollar)50. Apart from that, I also collected some ang paus from the blind centre. Total will be rm95 from the centre. some kind ppl had donated them. My aunties and uncles also gave me. I'm going to keep my money in the bank... Today is the last day of c ny and also known as Cap Goh Mei.. There were around 8 ppl taking dinner in my family. We all ate happily. My aunty and cousin came and my father's friend came too. Hope the year of the dragon will bring peace and prosperity to my family and all.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment