Friday, December 23, 2011

I've Learnt Something

Yesterday, I was asked to call KL. The reason is I may be going to KL for a pre u course in March next year. Whenever I'm asked to call someone, I'll feel nervous and panic. I don't know how to speak.. I'm afraid to speak... But yesterday someone asked me to speak to the principal of MAB myself. At first, I was so nervous when the telephonist said all the staffs were busy and asked me to dial the extension. When the principal spoke to me, wasn't nervous anymore. I asked everything I wanted to ask.. I've learnt to be more confident and daring.. Previously, I used to ask my father to call someone I don't know when I needed anything. but now, I'm big enough to do things on my own and speak out. My father does not know what I want.. I know myself well... I know my needs.. I've to learn to take challenges in life.. Good experience....

1 comment: