Sunday, February 20, 2011

Funny Experience

I had an embarassing experience on last Saturday, 12th of February. I went to church on that night. My brother's friend came to my house. He drove a Perodua Auza. When my brother wanted to send me home, he was following his friend's car. At the same time, a man who was waiting for his son, also using the same car as my brother's friend. It was exactly the same car except that the plate no, is different. So my brother brought me in to the wrong car. As it was night time, he couldn't see the plate no. When I got in to the car, I greeted the driver without knowing I was in the wrong car. When my brother took the front seat, the driver said, "are you sure this is the right car?" We were surprised and appologized the driver. We got down the car and got into the friend's car. People were laughing at us for getting into the wrong car. We went home laughing out loud. We told my parents about what has happened. They were laughing, feeling funny.

1 comment: