Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebration of Chinese New Year

On the Eve of Chinese New Year, my mum cooked Lots of delicious foods for my family members. I have five members in my family. My mum had a busy day that day. She cooked fried chickens, fried prawns, fish, vegetables, noodle, soup, etc. I enjoyed her cooking so much! I ate to my heart's content. I praised her as she is a good cook. After dinner, we all gathered round waiting for people playing fireworks. On the first day of CNY, we went to church to celebrate CNY . After that, we went to Pastor's house. Not many people came to my house on the first day. On the seconnd day, there were many people coming to my house. Some of them were my classmates. I was very tired on that day. On the third day, my MUET teacher came to my house. Pastor and some church members also came. I demonstrated to them how I as a blind person use the computer and play piano. They were very surprised. My pastor's wife even recorded my piano playing. On the fourth day, I really had a hectic day. After church service, I joined the youth of the church for a visitation. We went to eight houses. We were served with lots of delicious foods and I was very full. We also collected many Ang Paus. My family gave me the most Ang Pau. My dad gave Rm1000, my mum gave me 200 and my second brother gave me Rm50. I was feeling very excited as We can have the joy on the New Year.

3 comments:

  1. glad u had a reli enjoyable chinese new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, hopefully this is not too late to give a comment. so far i have insufficient time to view other's blog, hahaha. have a blessed chinese new year, have a prosper year. God enriches you in all things.

    ReplyDelete