Thursday, July 07, 2011

I Hope To Be A Happy Person

I'm wondering how I can be a happy and joyful person. What's the difference between happiness and joy? Are they interrelated? I'm really confused. Some people even said that if I think I'm happy then I'll be a happy person. However if I think that I'm said then I'll be a sad and miserable person. My pastor once told me that by the Lord's power I can be happy. I think this is true. I should ask the Lord to give me happiness and joy. Sometimes when people make me laugh then I'll be happy. I will try my best to be a happy person. If I'm happy, you are happy. If both of us are happy, everyone else is happy. If everyone is happy, the whole world will be happy and have peace. To me, happiness means living without misery and sadness. So from today onwards, please be a happy person. God bless.

1 comment: