Saturday, July 30, 2011

3-day-seminar

I attended a 3-day seminar from 28-30 July. It was from Thursday to Saturday. The seminar was held at SMK Petra Jaya Kuching. Many schools were invited to attend the STPM seminar. There were 600 over students attending the seminar. I was feeling tired the whole day. Yesterday was an unlucky day. I waited for my father for 1 hour and I didn't dare to borrow my friend's or teacher's mobile phone to call my dad to pick me up. My friend would say, "You are very rich. Why don't you ask your father to buy a mobile phone for you?" I felt hurt by this saying. My friend is being selfish. While waiting for my father,, I had gastric pain. It was a terrible pain and nobody care about me. I felt sad and almost cried. Sadly, I didn't gain anything for BM seminar. However I got lots of knowledge from P A seminar. Thanks to the speaker. I was just thinking that next time when there is a seminar I'll not attend anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment