Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Piano Examination

I'm glad and overjoyed. I'm glad to tell all of you that I obtained a distinction {87} marks for my grade 8 piano exam. I obtained distinction for all the grades except grade 5. I obtained merit for grade 5 which is 3 marks away to distinction. I'm very thankful to my teacher who taught me hard. She taught me skills and how to be a good player. Without her support, I couldn't get distinction. Sometimes when a teacher is strict, we, as students will get good results. I'm talented in music. I should use this ability to serve in church and other places. Thank God for giving me the gift. Maybe one day I can be a famous musician and create my own website. I hope my dream will come true.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy for for Ruth!! Congratulations!! Yeah use your talent to bless the world and people around you and to glorify God.

    ReplyDelete