Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all fathers a very happy Father's Day. May God bless all fathers with good health, success and happiness. Here, I would like to write about my feeling to my father. However I don't think my father will read this blog post. I actually would like to email him but I'm too afraid to do so. Daddy, I thank you for sending me to and from school everyday. Though you always grumble, I can still be patient with you. I actually do not mean to hate you, daddy. However your attitude makes me hate you so much. Please change your adulterous attitude. Please do not commit this sin as it displeases God. Daddy, you are a great hero to me and bro. We all love you. Please be a responsible father. Don't be hypocrite. I always quarrel with you as you always scold and be harsh to us. However I don't mean to raise my voice to you. I want to be a good child but I want and urge you to be a good daddy first. Be loving and kind to our family and please don't beat mum. I'll always pray for you. Hope you will be filled by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hope you will be happy today. I'm sorry I'm writing this. This is how and where I can express my feeling. Please don't misunderstand me dear readers. Please don't gossip behind me. Therefore, I would like to advice all fathers to love the family and do not mistreat the family. Happy Blessed Father's Day to all fathers. God bless. Dear readers, if you have any comment, please email me at "wangtheen@gmail.com". I don't mean to be angry today. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment