Monday, March 14, 2011

A Complaint Letter

Nowadays, I always keep problems to myself. I hate myself being blind. I'm sorry to say that some people are being hypocrites, which is a bad attitude. They pretend to be kind. There are some people who change: from good to bad. I won't mention their names, and please don't ask me. But please do give me an encouragement after reading my blog. As a blind girl, I'm very sensitive: how people talk to me, treat me, or are they being sincere or not. I hate people talking to me loudly, and I don't like to be treated rudely. If everyone understands the sufferings of each other and helps one another in times of difficulties, isn't it good? I feel that this world is very unfair. People are becoming more cruel than the past. That's why God brings disasters to this world to make us realize our sins. God hopes that we will repent, and God love sinners eventhough He hates sins. I hope that this world will be a beautiful place to live in one day. Everyone must play our part to make changes to this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment