Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Unlucky Day

I had such a bad day yesterday. It was in the afternoon. I went to
Blind Centre around 1,45p.m. Usually, before I go there, I'll call my
teacher or my friend. But yesterday I didn't call anyone. When my
mother and I reached the computer room at Blind Centre, we noticed
there was only one person but that person went off after awhile I was
there. So I told my mum that I decided to wait. After waiting for a
long time, not even my teacher nor my friend came. I didn't call my
teacher before I went as I was worried my teacher would feel I'm
annoying. I actually wanted to ask my teacher to teach me some thing I
did not understand and repair my laptop. I also would like to take
video about blogging and facebook and recording on last Saturday but
when I turn on the other computer, it had no sound. So I couldn't take
them. I wanted to scan my book but I was too afraid as the computer
had damaged last week. So, I turned on the other computer and chat
with my friends on facebook. I also spent my time by reading other
people's blog. I was thinking I went just waisting my precious time. I
also thought that I wasted my mum's time to send me there. I told my
friend that I was feeling miserable that day but that was useless as
my friend also coulnd help me. My friend could just ask me to contact
my parents but I had no handphone. Now that I realized the importance
of having a handphone. I waited for a long time for my mum to pick me
up. I was so angry and impatient for waiting. At last my father picked
me up at 5,00 p.m. I told my dad everything that had happened. I went
home angrily that day. Apart from that, I also had a very unlucky day
last whole week. I had computer course for the whole week. The course
was fun but during break time, it wasn't fun! There were cats in the
kitchen. I'm a person who is afraid of all kind of animals. During
lunch time, the cat kept coming to me. I screamed and cried for help.
But some people had no human behaviour. They tend to disturb me. I was
too afraid of cat that I grabbed tightly onto someone's hand who sat
next to me. I would always grab onto people's hand when I feel afraid
when animals come to me. I was too afraid that I didn't have the
appetite to eat.I wish someone could kill the cats for me. But when
father sees cats, he would always wanted to hit the using a broom.
Another unlucky day was on last Saturday. Because of the computer
course which was going on from 8,00-5,30 p.m. everyday, I didn'thave
much time to practise my piano. I was being accused by my teacher of
being lazy. I wanted to tell my piano teacher about the real situation
but she is not a good listener. She will not listen to what we want to
say. So I find it difficult to communicate with my teacher. I was
always being accused vby my teacher that one day, I cried at home and
I felt I didn't want to learn from her anymore. I always feel offended
because of my teacher. That's all for my sharing today. If anyone
reads about this, please keep things confidential. Your cooperation
would very much appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Tracy here. everyone has bad days once in a while. cheer up ruth!!

    ReplyDelete