Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my experience in learning computer

I have been learning computer since January this year. I gained a lot
of experiences in this course. During my first week of learning, I
learned keyboard help and positions of abc's. I also learned typing.
After everything has been successful, I proceeded to Internet Explorer
and e-mail. I came to Blind Centre every day for four months during my
holidays while waiting for my SPM results. I am very happy and glad to
learn a new technology. Computer is very useful in our future and it
is even useful in doing work and research. Almost every hiome and
office has a computer or personal computer now. I al joined two basic
computer courses respectively in March and June. From there, I
proceeded to December course which is going on now.This is the first
time I learning blogging and I hope I will be expert in making my
blog. At first I thought computer is very difficult to learn but
eventually it's getting easier. So I encourage those who are learning
not to give up in learning. I can also download songs now. My father
bought a Laptop for me in Mei this year. I am very delighted. Now I
have a collection of more than 1000 songs in my Laptop. I will usually
listen to them during my free time. This is a way of relaxation for
me. I can use my Laptop to do many things. That's all I want to share
today. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment