Saturday, October 01, 2011

My 20th Birthday Celebration

On 27th September (Tuesday), I had a wonderful birthday celebration with my friends. This year is the second year I celebrated my birthday. Last year was my first time celebrating my birthday but it was quite simple. That morning, my friend gave me a surprise in school. She cooked something for me for my recess. The food was delicious. In the afternoon, 3 of my friends came to my house to celebrate my birthday. They bought 6 flavour of cakes and we ate together. One of my friends gave me a surprise. Since I'm blind physically, he said that he came to my house alone. However I could hear a voice and sense 2 of my friends were coming with him. So my friend asked me to play piano while he took a video to be uploaded to facebook. After I played, 3 of my friends sang happy birthday song for me. They asked me to blow the candle. It was quite funny. After taking the cakes, We went to one of my friend's house. We took photos while at her house. While taking the cakes, we also took photos. We kept laughing. Next, we went to a place called Basaga for our dinner. My friends shared to treat me for the dinner. I ate fish and chips and the rest of my friends ate different kinds of food. We took some more photos at Basaga. My friends helped me to upload all the photos we took on facebook. Surprisingly, they also uploaded my 20th birthday celebration video on facebook. I also took sometime to comment everyone who wished me happy birthday on facebook. Over 100 friends wished me on facebook that day. It was indeed a joyful celebration. Today is my mum's birthday. My eldest brother treated us for the dinner at a Chinese restaurant. We ate Chinese food. My birthday and my mum's birthday is quite close. I think birthday is a special day and should be remembered. Thanks mum for giving birth to me. God bless all of us.

1 comment: