Friday, September 09, 2011

Life Challenges part 4

Nowadays, I feel moody and bad about myself. I'm forced to do 5 essay questions in one day time. So, 2 days ago, I did my work non-stop without resting. I feel that I've limitations but no one understands me except God alone. I've lots of pressure. I can't take the pressure. Teachers asked me to do 3 essay questions within 20 minutes and 2 essay questions within 45 minutes. However I couldn't reach what my teacher target. I exceeded the time limit as I finished the work. I didn't get enough sleep. Some of my friends challenge me to stay awake: not to take a nap in the afternoon and not to sleep during the night. They said they had got used not to sleep during the night for few days and they sleep for 2 hours only. So they asked me, "why can't you go without sleep?" I'm confused of what they say. I'm really confused as I thought sleep is important to rejuvennate our body. when I attend a talk 2 weeks ago, the advisor said that we have enough sleep, we can go through a longer journey. I'm really a sensitive girl as I can't stop thinking of hurtful words my friends say. People are really cruel nowadays. There are only 72 more days to STPM and I live in fear. Teachers and parents push me a lot. Some teachers only think that only their subject is important. I don't know how to divide time to study all the subjects I take for daily study. How?? This morning, I was feeling moody in school. I'm afraid as my teacher was very impatient when teaching. That's why I'm afraid to ask questions as teacher is always scolding and talking loudly. I can't stand. But sometimes this is her nature of talking loudly. How? should I force myself or not?? when I'm tired, I can't absorb what I study and I feel blur. But there are only few days left. What does it mean when people say "I just need to try my best?" I thought to some people, trying best means we need to get perfect result.. Some people give cruel advice. I dislike going to school as I feel moody every morning and afraid of being scolded. sometimes I pretend to be happy. Last night I talked to my pastor and she said I only need to focus on my studies now and have to stop thinking of other things. Does it mean that I've to stop eating, sleeping, and so on?? sometimes I'm afraid of things that happen in my life: my parents quarrel, my friends treat me badly, and so on. I just feel that before we talk, we should think whether our words may hurt others or not. I just hope that we'll all love each other and not to treat each other badly. I pray to God that He will give me a peaceful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment