Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Trip To Sematan

Today, I went to Sematan with my family. We had a long journey to Sematan. The trip was very tiring as I was asleep in the car while my father was driving. I felt dizzy. On the way to Sematan, we bought durians. My grandma and father like to eat durians. The durians which is known as "King of Fruit" are very expensive. We went to Sematan just to have lunch. The coffee shop was dirty and smelly. We encountered rude people. I felt unhappy to meet rude people in Malaysia. When we are polite to them, they are being impolite to us. We had a worthless experience. A lobster costs Rm70. Not only that, the lobster wasn't nice. It was a waste of money. On the way home, our car broke down. Very unlucky experience. All my cars are very lousy as it broke down one by one. The trip to Sematan wasn't fun at all. Apart from that, today is Malaysia's 54 anniversary. Today is Malaysia's Independence Day and Selamat Hari Raya for the Muslims. We have double celebration today. Hope all Malaysian take this opportunity to enjoy ourselves for the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment