A Black Man's Humour
---
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
Dear white, something you got to know ?
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是 黑色 的
When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是 黑色 的
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的
When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色的
When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是 黑色 的
When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。
You---white people,
而你呢--- 白人
When you were born, you were pink .
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的
When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成 白色 的
You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是 青色 的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是 黃色 的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是 綠色 的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色 的
And you, call me " c o l o r " ? !
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
除了電子信箱,還有許多有用的功能。快來使用免費的 Windows Live Hotmail。 馬上註冊
No comments:
Post a Comment